Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So Excited and Honoured!!!

Guess What??? My artwork is featured on Imagekind in the Abstract Art Group as the group avatar and a glowing review of my work by the group leader! I am so pleased and honoured... this is great and very exciting to wake up and read her review and see my actual painting as the group image
Apparently I am a breath of fresh air - hmmm... that is lovely to hear, isn't it? I fell off my chair - now that I have figured out how to set up some websites with my work, the people out there in Cyberland are actually loving what I am doing and it is so gratifying and encouraging and just makes me want to paint and paint and paint!!!
Here is the art work and the review - you can visit my sites and see my work (or buy originals, prints, cards) and comment too! I have also updated my Facebook page so it is now
Claire Bull Fine Art on Facebook - making great progress with all this web stuff and painting too - more photos coming up - almost done three more works!!! Thanks to all of you for your support - I am flying with this ;)))

Claire Bull hails from Toronto, Ontario Canada. Her art is like a breath of fresh air to me. In her worked entitled I See Birds she has managed an optical illusion. I was a bit slow on the uptake but when I focused and saw the birds I was so delighted! What a great effect! Her colours set the mood sometimes fiery and others light and breezy. So glad she’s joined us on IK and in our Abstract Art group! Thanks Claire and Cheers!
 
I SEE BIRDS find@ artbyclaire
 
SUNLIT FOREST find@ artbyclaire
 
ORANGE find@ artbyclaire

No comments:

Post a Comment