Thursday, June 3, 2010

Updated Art and New projects

Its been a while... revised some work and started new projects - internet was down for a few days so I took advantage of that and lots of new photos from long walks
Am pacing myself a bit more with the painting which is frustrating (as I would rather paint 24 hours a day) but necessary due to my back and neck injuries and the Fibromyalgia and arthritis sometimes won't allow me to paint the way I want to or do other things...

Updated the previous version of the abstract artwork with the eye - it has a lot more colour and not as dark now
This painting has SOLD but prints cards and reproductions available here



Also updated the Orange canvas I had done previously - this painting is sold

It was great to work with the bright colours and this has a lot of copper glow to it



And a few more but this is enough for today - am working on a website and it is frying my brain - Happy Painting and have a great day 

3 comments:

  1. I came back to look at these again I like them so much. I was so sure I had made a comment but it seems I had not. So there you go I like them all but the first one really ggets me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ralph - that first one is pretty different isn't it? I was in a strange mood that day (obviously) heehee - I love the colours in it though - glad you like them!!! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete