Thursday, June 24, 2010

Websites - This is just the start

OK - so FINALLY I have figured out the websites and how to set them up ... I am excited
I have a few - am trying to work on all of them and do blogs on them and make these paintings and mixed media creations available as originals and prints and cards - it has involved a lot of photo work and cropping and uploading with internet problems and learning how to work a website
It has certainly been a learning experience and taken a lot of time and effort but a necessary endeavour as I want to be able to sell my work online
So I have a few site links - and am working on adding photos and making things available for purchase through Paypal - also painting each day and meeting a lot of new artists on internet networking sites and Facebook so this is fun and interesting...Please let me know if you have any comments or any trouble with the websites and what you think of the progress so far (or if you want to purchase)
Thanks for all of your support, it means a lot and very encouraging, I appreciate it

ImageKind website - prints and cards

Claire Bull Fine Art

My Artist Websites site

My Artspan Link

and working on some more sites - as well as ebay and Etsy so I will be ALL OVER the web and you can find me in lots of ways - Thanks guys!!! Making progress.... off to paint for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment