Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is so cool... Abstract "Cosmos" painting

OK people... I have another one that is really abstract - it is 16x20 acrylic on canvas and I have called it "Cosmos" because it looks like the universe to me or space with all kinds of things happening out there - lots of layers in this one and colours and gel mediums with metallic pens and paints and just had a fun time making this

Am working on a 3 canvas set abstract right now and also have commissions to do - it's all coming along nicely - today is a gorgeous day and I need to take a break and get outside and enjoy the sunshine! Happy "SUN"DAY to all of you!

You can buy the original or get prints and greeting cards at a lesser price - if you go to my website you can just order from them and the quality is spectacular -go to http://claire-bull.artistwebsites.com and you can order what you like there