Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is so cool... Abstract "Cosmos" painting

OK people... I have another one that is really abstract - it is 16x20 acrylic on canvas and I have called it "Cosmos" because it looks like the universe to me or space with all kinds of things happening out there - lots of layers in this one and colours and gel mediums with metallic pens and paints and just had a fun time making this

Am working on a 3 canvas set abstract right now and also have commissions to do - it's all coming along nicely - today is a gorgeous day and I need to take a break and get outside and enjoy the sunshine! Happy "SUN"DAY to all of you!

You can buy the original or get prints and greeting cards at a lesser price - if you go to my website you can just order from them and the quality is spectacular -go to http://claire-bull.artistwebsites.com and you can order what you like there





6 comments:

  1. Yes, I love this, beautiful energy. All my favorite colors spread out in this unique way that is totally (again) pleasing to me. James

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one very talented lady Claire I so love this painting it is just awesome. It is everything I would ever love to paint I just never get there. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. go there with me... you can!!!
    Love that you love it - thanks Ralph!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just never ever seem to be able to create such marvellous colours and life. You are one marvellous lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks James, so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ralph - it is done with layers of colour - use your transparent colours and wait until they are dry and layer over them in different ways you will see the colours change and grow and you can get deeper tones - your work is marvellous too!!!

    ReplyDelete