Monday, March 21, 2011

Claire Bull Fine Art March 2011

Claire Bull Fine Art March 2011

Look what I figured out!! Click the link and see a quick 30 second video with my latest artwork !! With a little help from my friends on Fine Art America... we all share ideas
wow - Technology is FABULOUS!

So it is my first attempt at trying to make a video but it is a good start and I am pleased, it was easier than I thought it would be... each month I will put up the month's artwork as a video - isn't that cool?

This is fabulous progress for me and a wonderful way to reach all of you quickly and efficiently - gives me more time to PAINT

Have a great day everyone and thanks again for supporting me and helping me figure out all this technology stuff - we are lucky to have this and reach so many people so easily

Claire (http://claire-bull.artistwebsites.com) and also on EBSQ - setting up a great site for self-representing artists - am working on adding more art there but it is a great spot !!!

(http://clairebull.ebsqart.com) it has all my links to different spots and they are so supportive and helpful

hugs to all - I am off to paint - working on a really cool painting

4 comments:

  1. wow..very cool!! I will have to look up the EBSQ site. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is awesome once you can get it figured out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay - Are you on EBSQ also? I want to see your work if you are... thank you for supporting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Little Trees - what a great name for a studio !! So glad you are here with me - gonna check out your website too - Thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete